Saturday, April 23, 2011

Right. Post. Forgot about that.

So Sam Knightess and I caught up. Yeah, Slender is not a drug. I wish I didn't know. But I do and I'm running with Knightess. Wonder how long it'll be before someone connects the dots. Bet our Crim class' next project is connecting the dots in our disappearances. First Knightess. Then Vera. Now me. Bet they'll figure it out. Hope they see this and listen to the advice I ignored. Don't pry. Just forget for now. Some day I bet we can explain it to them without the fear.

1 comment:

  1. You can call me Sam, you know. It's not like it's my real name or anything >>

    Your brothers are going to kill me if they find this, aren't they?

    Lol. That will be their next project. Thankfully, they'll probably never guess faceless freak with tentacles made them run for their lives.

    On that note, I think I'll save my I told you so for out loud.

    ...Why am I commenting on here? >>

    ReplyDelete